Steampunk Tales is a publication released by Steampulp Publishing LLC, the world’s first electronic pulp fiction magazine. Emulating the style of the pulp adventure magazines of the 1920s and ’30s, Steampunk Tales contains first-run, original fiction written by award-winning authors.
Issue number 7 of Steampunk Tales is avaliable in a variety of formats including for iPhone/iPod Touch, MobiPocket eBook for most smart phones, Amazon Kindle and as a DRM free Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) download.
Steampunk Tales contains first-run, original fiction. Issue 7 contains 8 stories, most running between 4,300 to 11,000 words, for a paultry $1.99 for most formats.
Tales in Issue 7 include:
- Mask of Tezcatlipoca, Part 4 by G. D. Falksen
- The Sacrifices of Automated Tabulation by Richard Farnsworth
- A Town of Crows, Part 2 by Lawrence R. Dagstine
- Unbelieving Jaxx, Part 2 by John F. Montagne
- Mist and Shadow by Arkwright
- Lonely Light, Part 2 by Karl Custer
- The Trials of Professor Sinister; Extracts from the Traveling Diary of Matalaine Morningside, Part 2 by Larry C. Kay
- Sideways, Part 4 by Andrew Singleton
For a little Steampunk escape, consider picking up an issue. Click here to find links to purchase Steampunk Tales, as well as biographies on all the contributing authors.
And, as an important note to Steampunks in the DFW area, please don’t forget about tomorrow’s Steampunk Illumination Society meeting at the Generator in Garland, Texas. Events start at 7:30.