Gatehouse Gazette is a bi-monthly Steam and Dieselpunk publication that illuminates a different facet of the subcultures with each issue. Their most recent issue, number 18, just recently hit virtual shelves and will be of particular interest to my readers who are interested in exploring Steampunk as a lifestyle.
This edition has all sorts of goodies for those of you interested in exploring Steampunk as a mindset and way of life. The entire publication is worth your attention, but Jacqueline Christi’s article entitled “Explorations into Steampunk Lifestyle” is a particularly interesting analysis of Steampunk as a subculture. Do be sure not to miss it.
Within Gatehouse Gazette #18, you’ll also find two wonderful interviews, a review of the recently released film Suckerpunch, and some wonderful columns. Here’s the contests for this release:
- Bennett, A., “Evening,” 11-13
- Brackley, I., “Gents,” 18-19
- Christi, J., “Explorations into steampunk lifestyle,” 5-8
- Davia, L., “Interview with The Laboratory of Time,” 20
- Heyvaert, H., “Review: Sucker Punch,” 10
- Heyvaert, H., “L’enfer, cést les autres,” 15-16
- Heyvaert, H., “The Steampunk Wardrobe,” 21
- Parkin, J., “Interview with The Sanguine Gryphon” 14-15
- Rauchfuß, M., “Steampunk home decor,” 9
- Wilson, T., “The Lost Generation,” 17
Click here to download #18. It’s free to read, so enjoy!